Mould Remover

€9.00
Incl. 19% VAT
(incl. Tax 19%, plus Shipping)
Basic price: 18,00 € / l
0,5 l bottle

Article information

Description

Self-activating thanks to active oxygen. Chlorine-free and odourless. With immediately visible effect. Deep-acting and sustainable. Removes mildew, fungal growths, algae, green growth, mould stains, bacteria and spores. Acts as a disinfectant and removes biofilms on fittings, water outlets and shower enclosures. Gives sparkle to ceramic and chrome surfaces.
Made in Germany

Hazard information

WARNING

Causes serious eye irritation.


For wallpaper, plaster, masonry, joints, tiles, wood, stone, plastic and textiles. Especially recommended for living rooms, bedrooms and nurseries. Also for kitchens, pantries and cupboards.
Always check first for surface compatibility. Do not use on acid-sensitive surfaces such as marble and calcareous natural stone. Store in a cool and dark place. Do not spray on plants. In case of skin contact, white spots may appear, but will disappear after a short time. Using additional skin cream is also helpful. The mildew remover has an extended spectrum of action compared to home remedies such as alcohol or vinegar water. It is effective against the most common household fungi and spores.
Do not pre-treat affected surfaces. Spray evenly and leave to act for at least one hour. In extreme cases, leave even longer (preferably overnight). Then rework with a soft brush or sponge and wipe up dissolved residues. Wipe off thoroughly using a damp sponge or cloth.
Ingredients: Oxygen-based bleach, surfactants
PH value: Approx. 4.0
Density: 1,05 g/cm3
Consumption: very efficient, application-ready, 500 ml sufficient for 6 - 8 sqm.
Package: 0.5 l bottle with sprayer