Mould Remover

€8.40
Incl. 19% VAT
(incl. Tax 19%, plus Shipping)
Basic price: 16,80 € / l
0.5 l spray bottle

Article information

Description

The new acid-based Active-Gel removes mould, fungal growths, and mildew spots effortlessly. It has a disinfecting action. It has a penetrating action. And it acts automatically. The new gel formula gives longer contact on the surface. And provides long lasting protection against renewed formation of mould. No vapours that are hazardous to health or hazardous products of decomposition are produced during use. Due to its composition, it is suitable for all acid-resistant substrates. Can also be used to remove mould in cupboards or fridges. Very well suited to removing biofilms around taps, water drains and shower partitions. Produces a brilliant shine on ceramic and chrome surfaces. Biodegradable, chlorine-free and odourless. (Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.)

Made in Germany

Hazard information

WARNING

Causes serious eye irritation.


Ideal for plastics, wood, joints, tiles, stone, masonry, plaster, textiles and leather.
Please note: Always test for product compatibility first. Do not use on marble or calcareous natural stones. On contact with the skin white spots occur temporarily, but these disappear again shortly. Wash thoroughly and apply lotion. Mildew constitutes a severe health hazard. The tiny mould cultures form thousands of spores that spread through the air and reproduce. There they can be taken in by people via the mucous membrane. They can cause skin and breathing allergies, and it is feared they may even represent a cancer risk. The formation of mildew is dependent on 3 factors: temperature, available nutrients and damp. Therefore, when left standing or unused for a long period (winter storage or year-round camping), check air moisture levels regularly. Powerful airing at regular intervals and moisture-reducing devices (air dehumidifiers) can be used as countermeasures. The Mould Remover has a broader range of operation than household products such as rubbing alcohol or vinegar water. It is effective against the moulds which occur most frequently in the household.
Important: Do not pre-treat the affected surface. Spray on evenly, and leave to soak in for at least an hour. If a severe mould attack is present, extend the soaking time, ideally leave to soak overnight. Afterwards, work over with a soft brush or sponge, and mop up the dissolved residues. Wipe down thoroughly with a dampcloth or sponge.
Ingredients: waserbased mixture of oxygenbased bleachingagent, surfactants
PH value: 3,0 - 4,0
Density: 1,05 g/cm3
Consumption: 0,5 l sufficient for 10 m², depends on the absobency and quality of the surface
Package: (16,80 EUR / l)